Join the Korby Landscape Team!
Multiple positions available
Perform a variety of landscape maintenance tasks including:
Mowing, trimming and general maintenance of landscaped areas
• Lay sod
• Ensure proper installation of plant materials and trees
• Soil preparation and placement of mulch and rock
• Install hardscaping materials such as pavers and boulders
• Operation of landscape equipment such as skid steers, excavators, mowers, trimmers and dingos
• Weeding, spraying and fertilization of landscaped areas
• Remove snow using trucks with plows, snow blowers and shovels
• Testing soil and vegetation to determine landscape maintenance needs
• Installing and maintaining irrigation systems, troubleshooting and replacing faulty parts
• Digging trenches and operating trenching machinery
• Maintain landscaping and snow removal machinery
Requirements: 6 months of experience in the following: laying sod, maintaining machinery, and snow removal. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and have a valid driver’s license.
Work will be performed in Larimer and Weld counties. Transportation will be provided from a central location in Wellington, CO.
Resume to: Korby Landscaping LLC, 2406 E County RD 60, Wellington, CO 80549; email@example.com